View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
Dan & Corinne
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougetthesmiles
I wanted to let all my dear friends on Yt know that today I will be laying my baby girl to rest. I have pondered on what to do with her, I was going to have her creamated but just was not sure of that decision, my parents have offered for me to bury her in there yard, after more pondering, I feel in my heart that it's the right decision. My parents have lived on there property for over 16 years and this way I will be able to go visit her grave offten. I will place one of the stepping stones on her grave and plan on planting a Lilly and maybe a rose, for that was in my flowers from you dear freinds.
Please give me the strengh to do this, I have cried so much I thought I had no more tears left in me, but I find myself right back to day 1.

I just want to tell you all how special you all are to me, I really don't think I would have been able to get through this if it was not for all the Yt support. No one has ever been so heartwarming to me like you all have.
I wish you all could have met Kloey in person, she was a really great girl, she was so loving and so tender, she thought everyone loved her as much as I did, and what was not to love!

Bless you all!
Missy
I'm so sorry to hear about Kloey. It's wonderful that she has a place to rest so close to her loved ones. I just recently lost my Jewel and we chose cremation for her. Everyone has a different way of saying our final good byes and there is no right or wrong way if it's done with love. Kloey and Jewel and all of our babies who has moved on to a better place are all happy, healthy and playing together waiting for us to join them.

I still ache for her too. I'm shedding tears with you.
Dan & Corinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!