View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:01 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Rose please give me the strengh

I wanted to let all my dear friends on Yt know that today I will be laying my baby girl to rest. I have pondered on what to do with her, I was going to have her creamated but just was not sure of that decision, my parents have offered for me to bury her in there yard, after more pondering, I feel in my heart that it's the right decision. My parents have lived on there property for over 16 years and this way I will be able to go visit her grave offten. I will place one of the stepping stones on her grave and plan on planting a Lilly and maybe a rose, for that was in my flowers from you dear freinds.
Please give me the strengh to do this, I have cried so much I thought I had no more tears left in me, but I find myself right back to day 1.

I just want to tell you all how special you all are to me, I really don't think I would have been able to get through this if it was not for all the Yt support. No one has ever been so heartwarming to me like you all have.
I wish you all could have met Kloey in person, she was a really great girl, she was so loving and so tender, she thought everyone loved her as much as I did, and what was not to love!

Bless you all!
Missy
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!