View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 10:36 AM   #1
Yorkie24U
YT 500 Club Member

Default "CHEAP" = T-SHIRTS/PJ's/TOYS

I've been buying NEW BORN BABY t-shirts at our local DOLLAR STORE here, for only $1.00. They fit our 5 lb girls perfectly and look so cute ! They even have sayings on them. " Daddy loves me" or " Mommy loves me" , and some others. Check them out at your nearest stores. You can always add trimming to them, or write what you want on them. Let me know if you have luck finding them.

Also I've found out that doll clothes ( vests, jackets, Jerseys)
size 18 doll have fit our girls perfectly, might want to check out your local craft store for those also. They cost more then the Dollar Stores but some of those clothes are so cute ! And I always look in the baby department for the small stuffed baby toys. They are safe without any eyes on them to come apart. Our girls have a collection from Walmart of the WILD ANIMALS set with the PIG, LION, ELEPHANT, and lamb. These are all machine washable.
OUr girls never ripped anything apart and are gentle with them, so if you have a "shredder" , don't give them these little animals.

BUT the most FAVORITE toy of our youngest is a yellow rabbit with pink ears that came in a McDonald Happy Meal a while ago. Its some character from a movie? Lindsey is always carrying that around with her, Im looking for another one but can't seem to find it.

Just thought I'd pass this along to you, what are your pets favorite toys ?
Yorkie24U is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!