View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
Bitsy
Ultimate Banner!
Donating Member

Default Family in need of a Yorkie...please pm if you can help!

This may seem odd, but let me explain a little. My very good friend and next door neighbor (not the one with the Yorkie already, the other side!) was planning on getting a Yorkie pup about a year ago. They were on a list with a breeder and their daughter had been taking allergy shots for about a year just to make sure she wouldn't be allergic.

Sadly, my neighbor found out that she has brain cancer about 11 months ago. They obviously had to reconsider the dog at that point. It has been a tough year for them, but my friend is AMAZING and is determined to beat this cancer. Anyhow, her daughter told me today that her mom said they can go ahead and get a puppy.

They are open to adopting one from a shelter (would prefer to do so actually), but Yorkies or Yorkie mixes don't come into the shelters around here much and they haven't had any luck.

They will not be able to take a dog with medical problems as they obviously already have their hands full in that department.

This past year has really been hard for my neighbor, and I really feel for her. I would like to help them get a puppy if possible.

If anyone has a puppy from a litter that they are willing to part with for very little money, or if someone hears of a puppy that is needing a home, please let me know. They have an outside cat and their children are 9 and 12. Somewhere close to Indianapolis would also be helpful.

Thanks for considering this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!