View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #11
twinkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Lucy
Your are right, I don't think I have ever seen a blue Chihuahua. When I read blue on the post I was like..hmmm got to check it out. They are absolutely beautiful..I also like the choco ones too..I haven't seen too many of those either. If you know the breeder will want to use your stud again than I too could wait but if you really wanted one now maybe she can negotiate a good price?( and use your stud again?)
How much do these go for anyhow? As much as Yorkies??
I'm not sure how much the breeder intends on selling the puppies for, but since blues are very rare around here (I've never seen another one around here) she will probably slap that "rare" label on them and will probably sell them for about $1000 (canadian).... That's my guess, but it could be more than that since there are so many people out here who would pay more. I bet she's already got the puppies sold so I prob can't even try to get a deal on one. Oh well I already have my blue chi stud that people are always like "wow i've never seen a chihuahua that color before", but these puppies are more silver than he is.... and I want another girl. Oh well, it's not like I can have a third dog at our condo anyways so it would just end up living at my moms house.
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!