View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 06:30 AM   #32
Marie
Mom loves Gucci
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougal&Little
Eddie rocks so much - I checked out some of your other vids on dropshots and he's so good! (helped by a really good trainer!)

At least in your class it's the humans who make all the racket! We have a senior class on at the same time as ours and some of the dogs bark loudly THE WHOLE TIME they're doing a round, which echoes loudly in a big barn of a building. I'm practically hoarse trying to be heard over them!

I'm sorry to hijack your thread AlaskaYOrkie, but I've just got to skite a bit - - We had a GREAT session at agility class tonight! Dougal did his first clear round!! We went through the collapsible tunnel, over the FULL size long jump (90cm), over a hurdle, on to the table, through the tyre, SIX POLE WEAVE (which was only the second time he'd done this), and a last hurdle.

It wasn't super fast but it was accurate! AND For the first time I did a three jump lead out. Dougal had to wait at the start of a series of three jumps, i walked to the last one and then call him - and he did it! I'm such a proud mama.
Congrats Dougal. We are so proud fo you. Yay.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!