View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #6
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelpm
My poor Bailey developed coccidia over Memorial Day weekend well we were on vacation. He would not eat or drink water for 5 days... I was lucky enough for him to make it home (flying) and to get him to the vet. After going over and over what could have happened, we came to the conclussion that he ate raccoon feces well walking in downtown Carmel, Ca. Two children had died from eating the feces within the past 6 month or so. He is still running a fever on and off but takig his meds faithfully. I was afraid I was going to lose him and have to tell my husband who is over in Iraq....
I am happy to hear your little one is doing better... Keep on eye on him....
OMG, I guess Bailey did get hit pretty hard compared to Tiger especially when it had to happen during a vacation trip How is Bailey doing now and how long has he been on meds.

Tiger is almost back to normal this morning and ate his entire meal . I guess it was only one day of NO FOOD for him. I have yet to see what his feces is like today compared to yesterday.

I better watch and make sure Annika does not get it . . . will be mopping my entire laundry room floor with ammonia this PM . . .gotta kill all those organisms they are NOT welcome in my home.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!