View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 11:09 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Default Thanks YT for all your prayers

I'm so numb right now and hollow inside, all I can do is cry and beg god to bring her back to me, I keep thinking this is all a big dream and she is going to jump up on my lap and give me kisses. I dont know what to do, she was such a big part of my life, she brought me more joy in that 1 year, I love her so much and dont understand why god would do this to me.

It was hard to read everyones post, my eyes are burning right now, I'm in so much pain. But I want to thank each one of you, I dont know what I would do without my YT family, you all mean so much to me. You all know how much Kloey means to me and now I just dont know how I can get through this. she still is on ice cause I cant bury her, I cant bear it.
I think were going to have her creamated so I can have her ashes. This is just so devastating to you guys, I wish she would just wake up.

I wrote Kloey a letter this morning, cause I feel so guilty, cause if I would have just taken her to the store with me she would still be here.

My dearest little angel, Kloey,
You brought me such joy in your short little life. I would hold my arms out to you and you would come over to me and stand up on your hind legs so mommy could pick you up,and in my arms you knew you were safe and loved.
The looks and expressions on your face are priceless, I will treasure them forever, I will continue to think of all the good times we have shared, all the bye bye rides we took, and you always had to sit on mommies lap.
The look on your little face when I would walk through the door, your little tail and butt would move so fastwhen you saw me, no matter if I was gone for 2 hours or 10 minutes.

Ohh baby girl, I will miss you so much, if I could just bring you back, I didnt even get to tell you good bye or that I loved you one last time. You were so little and so fearless, you had no idea that that car could hurt you, you thought everyone loved you and never would hurt you.
Baby girl, I will miss you so much, I will never forget your beautiful face, you will always remain deep inside my heart. I know your still with me, your bouncing around like a little firecracker right now.

Kloey, please know how sorry Iam for leaving you, I should have taken you with me, then you would still be here with me, baby I'm so sorry this had to happen to you, I hope you were not in any pain. I wish god would let you wake up, you will always be with me baby girl. Please know that mommy loves you. I'm just so sorry cocoa puff, I never meant for this to happen to you.

Rest in peace my precious little angel, you were a gift sent from god and I guess he needed you back.

Bless you Kloey,
I love you, mommy
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!