Thread: Missy's Kloey
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 06:04 AM   #7
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

I went back to try and find pic of Kloey to post as a memorial here is a story about little Kloey.

This is from Missy about how her yorkies came along:

My Yorkie came into my life in July of 2005, I had always wanted a small dog, a lap dog some may call them, but I was not sure of the breed I wanted, I searched the internet for different breeds and one stood out for me, a Yorkie! We had adopted a Doberman in Oct of 2004, we had him for about 7 months I think, but an unfortunate accident happened one morning after I got off of work, I was working 3rd shift and I came home and Noah, that was his name, he greeted me at the door just like he always did, It was early to wake up the kids so I went to the basement and started laundry and piddled around for about 20 minutes, in the mean time Noah went upstairs and got in bed with my 2 daughters, I went into there room to wake them for school and flipped on the light, well to make a long story short, I sat down on the bed to love on Noah and he lunged at me and about took off my bottom lip, yes right in front of my kids! I just thank god it was me and not one of my children, I think he was protecting them but not sure. But they took him away and I went to the ER to be sewn up, I had about 20 stitches in my mouth. Lucky for me I had a great doctor and he did wonders to me and I have very little scaring!
But after that I knew I had to have Kloey, I even had her named before I had her, she was my imaginary Yorkie LOL
I searched and searched for her, But much to my surprise, Yorkies are very expensive! But I didn't care, I had to have her.
You just can not believe the nightmares I had after this accident, and I used Kloey to help ease me into sleep, thinking of her brought me at peace.
Finally my search paid off and a wonderful lady in Ohio called me up and told me she had 1 female left, so she sent me some pics and I just fell in love with her. After debating this with my husband who was strongly against me getting her I finally got my way thanks to my parents! I worked off the money the loaned me and finally my husband agrred I could have her!
So we went to pick her up on one of the hottest days of the summer, it was way over 90 and we had a small car with no air, I know I'm nuts, funny thing is the next day it was down in the low 80's, go figure!
But we made it home, she only pucked on me once! hehee, But I know the long drive made her and I bond, as soon as she put her in my arms Kloey just laid her little head on my shoulder and I just bawld! I was so unbeliveable happy! I really didnt know a pet could make someone so happy, but she sure did!
Ohh she is so spoiled, I love buying her things!
I will truly and forever love her with all my heart, she is my baby girl!

IN MEMORY OF LITTLE KLOEY!!!!!!1
Attached Images
File Type: gif Animation1.gif (23.3 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg Coco Puff01.jpg (2.5 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg CutieKloey.jpg (2.5 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg Pretty Kloey1.jpg (2.1 KB, 225 views)
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!