Thread: Missy's Kloey
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 05:13 AM   #1
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Unlove Missy's Kloey

I have just received bad news. Denise PM'd me this morning. She said she had left her cell phone in the car overnight and when she got it this morning there was a message from Missy (yougetthesmiles). Her baby Kloey was hit by a car last night and died.

I called Missy this morning and she is devastated as one would be. This is what she told me. They took Kloey for a 1 hour walk last night like they usually do. When they got home, they ran to the store, about 10 minutes away. She had asked her daughter to get some clothes off the line and Kloey wanted to go out too. Kloey usually stays in the back yard, but some neighborhood children started calling for her and she ran out front, into the street and was hit. The lady driver stopped and said she was sorry, but then left. She left the children to tend to Kloey. As Missy and her husband were coming home they saw the commotion in the street and as they got closer saw Kloey laying there. She passed away shortly after. Missy held her baby in a blanket after her passing. Missy is so heartbroken that she can't bury poor Kloey. She just can't let her go and wants to wake up from this nightmare. I can't and don't want to imagine the pain in her heart right now, for my heart is breaking for her.

I just wanted to post this as soon as possible. I told Missy that either Denise or I would post and she said she would appreciate it, because she just didn't think she would be able to.

Please keep Missy and Kloey in your hearts and prayers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!