View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 03:47 AM   #14
Mitzis Mom
No Longer a Member

Animal Smiley 049

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngeliFlad
I am playing with that thought...thing is I am pretty much the animal lover and they know it so if animal welfare would out of sudden show up there...don't you guys think everyone would automatically know? I am not shy by any means but I am marrying into his family so it's a tricky situation. I hoping that I can convince her to give the puppy up but I don't think she will since, according to her, she is great with pets.
Play with open cards! Even though you are going to marry into this family, you are not marrying the whole family. How does your fiance think about all that? Would he mind you contacting animal control to give his sister a wakeup call? Did he ever talk to her? Could you be comfortable to have to supress your feelings for the rest of your live? How about an "intervention"? What does the rest of the family think about how your future sister-in-law treats her pets?

Being somewhat experienced in marriage things I think this is one of those situations that can put big time pressure on a relationship.

Best of luck to you and stick to your guns!
Mitzis Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!