View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 02:54 AM   #31
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougal&Little
Eddie rocks so much - I checked out some of your other vids on dropshots and he's so good! (helped by a really good trainer!)

At least in your class it's the humans who make all the racket! We have a senior class on at the same time as ours and some of the dogs bark loudly THE WHOLE TIME they're doing a round, which echoes loudly in a big barn of a building. I'm practically hoarse trying to be heard over them!

I'm sorry to hijack your thread AlaskaYOrkie, but I've just got to skite a bit - - We had a GREAT session at agility class tonight! Dougal did his first clear round!! We went through the collapsible tunnel, over the FULL size long jump (90cm), over a hurdle, on to the table, through the tyre, SIX POLE WEAVE (which was only the second time he'd done this), and a last hurdle.

It wasn't super fast but it was accurate! AND For the first time I did a three jump lead out. Dougal had to wait at the start of a series of three jumps, i walked to the last one and then call him - and he did it! I'm such a proud mama.
Wow, hijack away! I love Yorkie agility stories. I haven't been paying attention, because I thought you hadn't STARTED agility classes yet. But that must have been Dixie who hasn't started? Anyhow, I'm confused. So you'll have to post vids of Dougal running agility to set me straight. And you need to make longer ones next time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!