View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 01:47 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Cry What is going on????????

I came home for lunch to feed my babies and I was greeted by lots of soft poop from Tiger everywhere with one puddle that has a bit of blood in it.

He seemed his usual self this morning with the exception of not touching his food which has happened in the past so I wasn't too concerned . . .he can be pretty picky sometimes . . . I was running late so did not have time to give him a treat to see if he will even eat it. This lunch, he refused to eat anything again and when I tried to entice him with his favorite food, he looked the other way. He is a little bit "out of battery" sort of condition whereas he is normallly my energizer bunny. What could possibly happen . . . I rushed his stool to the vet and am hoping nothing serious is going on with him.

I did take him for our usual walk though as he seemed to want to when I put on his leash so we walked our usual route and he seemed normal with the way he walked and even lifted his leg to pee . . . . quite a few times

Has anything like this ever happened to any of your babies????? I am sooo concerned . . . .and very, very worried about my darling Tiger!
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!