View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
AngeliFlad
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I am soooo angry!!!

Okay guys, sorry but I have to vent. My fiance's sister is just unbelievable.

Here is the story (it's long):

They brought a Chihuahua with them from Mexico about 21/2 years ago. She has a 3 and 9 year old at home. The 3 year old has always been rough with the little dog, always pulling, hugging too hard, etc. On top of that no one took care of the dog. They left at 6 a.m. and came home at 8 p.m.- the dog was alone all day long. Of course he was not potty trained and when the cuteness of a puppy faded they started moving him from the front room (with no heat) to the back yard with a little house for him to sleep in. It's always foggy and colder where they live so it totally was animal cruelty.

So last September she dropped him off with us, supposedly just for the weekend, and we have kept him ever since and he is now part of our family and our Yorkies best friend. He was such a mess when we got him- super afraid but then crazily affectionate. But everytime we would take out the broom or such he would get so frightened so we are thinking that the ex-husband must have abused that poor little fellow. He is really the most affectionate dog. I was really pleased that she let us keep him and he has blossomed since he lives with us. He is a completely different dog.

BUT...I just found out yesterday that the useless ex-husband (who doesn't give any child support, is never around, etc) gave her another puppy!! I am so outraged you guys have no idea. I don't know what to do. She is the kind of person who lives in complete denial (she actually thinks she took great care of the dog) and even though I will speak with her I know she won't listen. I want to throw up just thinking about the poor puppy, I feel so horrible and helpless.

Sorry guys, I just had to vent...thanks for listening...

Anita
AngeliFlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!