View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Default Help Needed with Feeding

Hi all-
Sissy is 10 months old and had been eating Royal Canin puppy bites until last week. She got sick with diarhea (most likely due to giardia) for a few days following a weekend boarding stay at the vets. She was given her own food while there and housed in the cattery for the quietness and her small size. My son picked her up from the vet so she was home when we arrived. He also feed her when she got home and she gobbled it up. It was about 4 hours later when she started to get sick.

Since then, she won't touch her dry food. I've tried canned and for a couple days would eat small amounts of Natural Balance Chicken & Rice, but now she won't eat that. I bought Merrick puppy food, tried the Merrick canned puppy food also. I broke down and bought Science Diet puppy lamb formula because the only food she will eat right now is our other dog's S.D. adult small bites. She has eaten a couple pieces of the puppy lamb formula, but the chunks (although puppy bites) are a little big and it takes quite an effort to chew. I'm afraid she isn't going to eat this long.

How do you go about getting samples of dry food and from what stores? Any other suggestions, cause next is boiling chicken......

Also, since I have an open bag of Merrick's puppy dry - I'm willing to send samples to anyone who PM's me with addresses.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!