View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 06:23 AM   #11
Oscar's Mom
My Little Biker Dude
Donating Member

Default We had a great time!!!

It was so much fun we just did not want to come home. Friday going into Pigeon Forge in tons of traffic, I called Glad and asked what kind of vehicle they were driving...I could see them in the traffic!!! It was so funny that they were just right there...we could not have planned that if we tried! Saturday we rode all thru the mountains with Oscar and Wosie and stopped in a couple of Harley Davidson stores and did some shopping! We rode with the guy that owns the company we work for (Ken) and went over to his house and took Wosie and Oscar on a boat ride - they loved it! Sunday we rode back over to Ken's house for a cookout - it was wonderful! Dave played guitar and Glad sang for us - man that gal has some pipes on her!!! She is wonderful!!! We all had a great time for sure. Monday we had to pack up and head back home but decided to ride over to Gatlinburg and go to the Pancake Pantry for breakfast! So yummy!!! We walked around town a little and took the ski lift to the top of the mountain! It was so pretty to look over Gatlinburg! Here a are a few of the pics I took - Glad will have to post some of hers when she gets time! We will definitely be doing this again sometime in the near future!

Pic 1 - Glad & Wosie getting ready to ride
Pic 2 - Glad & Dave pickin & grinnin at Ken's!
Pic 3 - Group shot on the mountain - left to right Dave, Glad, Debbie & Dewaine
Pic 4 - Dave, Glad & Wosie on the Harley
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0870.JPG (65.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0885.JPG (60.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0911.JPG (69.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0876.JPG (83.1 KB, 13 views)
****************** RIP SHARON 8-10-63 to 9-21-08
Oscar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!