View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 06:19 PM   #18
dezertblu
YT Addict

Default moe

I have always wanted a Yorkie since meeting my in laws older Yorkie Dougal, he was 16 when he finally passed.This past Christmas, for some odd reason I was set on wanting my Yorkie.It was odd because financially we really couldn't afford to get one, we already had 10 rescue pets and I was due for surgery in feb.I don't know why, I just had to get my yorkie, and there was no changing my mind.I searched around for one to rescue, but there were no rescues available in a 100 mile area of our home, so then I went to looking in the paper.I called a local breeder who had advertised her pups at £400 each, thats about $750.She told me hers were all gone, but she knew a reputable breeder who had died, leaving her husband with the latest litter.He had recently had a stroke and was in hospital not expected to live, and a breeder friend was in charge of getting homes for the 3 pups.I called this lady and she only had one boy left, and I was wanting a girl ....but then that nagging voice told me, have a peek.So we arranged to go see him, and it was Love at first sight, boy , girl, didn't matter, his personality won me.I also knew it was up to me to "rescue" him, as here was this little puppy with red ears, so swollen his eyes bulged out, a raspy chest and a bloated belly.I knew the lady wasn't being honest, and that this was a farmed dog, but I didn't care, he needed me, as the lady who had him was saying how fit as a fiddle he was, and it was plain to anyone with eyes he wasn't.Anyways, we got him better and I Love him to bits!
Attached Thumbnails
Love at first sight...-photo-0063.jpg   Love at first sight...-photo-0070.jpg   Love at first sight...-moecoat.jpg   Love at first sight...-moefirstday.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!