Thread: Sad Day
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 03:27 PM   #1
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

Default Sad Day

I took my sweet Biewti girl, Marlee, to the vet this a.m. for spaying and she died during the procedure. We are heartbroken. I know my vet and have used their practice for 30 + years so I know it was not a mistake on their part. But, it still does not help our heartache.
They had finished the procedure and were turning off the anes and turning on O2 to wake her up when her little heart just stopped beating. Then she stopped breathing and they could not revive her.
We have buried her beside my beloved Jesse. I hope he realizes she is a Rini's baby..but she will tell him if he doesn't.
I am cried out for the moment but I know the tears will start again. We need your prayers to get thru this. My other babies will keep me going and I am grateful for that. I cannot imagine losing an only child-fur or skin. Having a dozen left is such a help right now.
She was only 10 months old. Her blood work was fine and her heart sounds were good so we have no answers.....She and Jesse will have a grand ole time across Rainbow Bridge, I hope. She is (was) a little brat but he will put her in her place.
Life must go on but our hearts will ache for a long time..
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!