View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 10:40 AM   #8
I love Lucy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink Does he bark at other guys?

I just got my Milo at 10 months and was totally undersocialized and has terrible behavioral issues..one is that he is terrified at men and will bark, growl and even lunge and chase at them. He is still growling at my hubby..I took him to a trainer and he says he feels protected by me therefore he feels he can get away with this behavior. Oh he also does the same thing to strangers...but the squirt gun has been very helpful. They do say not to pick them up etc when they are acting this way though..so they don't have you to protect them or coddle them for that behavior? It is soo hard not too. If your case is just an isolated case with these work guys I wouldn't worry too much about it..although it doesn't sound good that he tried to bite them and wouldn't want that to get worse. But if he is fine around other men out side of his family, I wouldn't worry. Could just feel real threatend by big men, making loud noises with work boots on? In that case you can know what to expect and just put him in another room if you need to? Btw, how old is he?
Just my thoughts..hope it can help?

Last edited by I love Lucy; 06-06-2006 at 10:42 AM.
I love Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!