View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 10:09 AM   #2
wollfy
JereBo On the Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyambs
I've been attending community college the past two years while living at home but this fall I am going to be attending Villa Julie. I'm going to be staying at their apartments. Its only 45 mins away from home so I'll be able to come home on the weekends. We've had Bentley for 2 months now and I'd say he is pretty much my dog. I mean he does tend to follow my mom around and all and my dad but he always lays with me and I'm home with him more then they are. Anyway, the apartments are owned by the college and it states that no pets are allowed. I was thinking about sneaking Bentley in becuase he is very quiet and very rarely barks. He also uses the little box so I wont have to let him go outside. But Im afraid I will get caught and then get kicked out. But on the other hand I dont plan on coming home everyyy weekend and I dont want Bentley to forget about me! My first yorkie was my dog at first then he became my moms dog and I really want Bentley to be mine! But I dont know if I could sneak him into the apartment.
Congrats on attending Villa Julie. I am sure Bentley won't forget his mommy. How long are you going to attend Villa Julie? You can sneak Bentley in but what if you get in trouble.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!