View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 03:58 AM   #1
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Unhappy HELP my sweet Louie was aggressive!

Hi all. I hope someone can help me out here. Yesterday, I had 2 guys working at my house putting in central air and Louie actually nipped at their pants leg. Now both of my babies get excited/nervous when new people come to the door and they bark ALOT, but then they calm down after someone has been here for 5 minutes. Well these guys were here all day and every single time they had to come in Louie went nuts. It started out with him just going kind of near them and barking and then he made this really mean growling/barking noise and tried to bite them! He thankfully didnt get any further than just the pants (didnt even touch the skin) but it was still an attemp and this is freaking me out. I had to put him in his pen or hold him for the rest of the time they were here. Now, you have to understand, Louie is the sweetest lovliest little dog ever! I dont understand his behaviour and I was embarresed that my baby would act this way. Anyone have any ideas on how to curb behavior like this? I mean just LOOK at this face....does this look like the face of a mean dog? thanks all in advance for your help.
Attached Thumbnails
HELP my sweet Louie was aggressive!-louie-kendra-450-x-338-.jpg  
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!