View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #8
TeddyBear
Hey Cutie!
Donating Member

Star

I am thinking of all the expenses. I remember shots are like $50 a visit and she will need about 3 more sets of these. Plus to get her spade is like around $300 I'm thinking. I have so many toys for Starsky, I won't need to get a whole lot for her. Connie, I do want to get a dress from you and a bow to match though. I have your site in my favorites!

I also worry that they are taking her away from mom to early. Her daughter is going to South Dakota where the puppies are for some kind of reunion and will bring the puppy home (in Colorado) at 6 1/2 weeks and take care of her until she is 8 weeks before she will sell her to me. I feel may be if she is bigger, this will be okay? I hope she stays under 7 lbs though. I hope her hair is soft and silky. Starsky is curly and cottony. I have so many questions to ask and wish she had email so I can see her! (This lady is so old fashion, she doesn't have a computer or a cell phone!)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!