View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
melaina
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking Phoebe is HOME!!!!

Hi everyone, I haven't logged on since I picked Phoebe up on Friday. Let me tell you, I forgot what it's like to have a puppy. She is just full of energy and gentle all at the same time. It's like have a skin baby . She turned 7wks old on Sat. and even tho we were skeptical about bringing her home at such a young age, everything seems to be going well. She has an awesome appetite, she plays all the time and then she tuckers out. She's been doing well with going outside also. No accidents in the house...YET, LOL. She had her 1st vet appt. with our vet today and our vet, whom I trust with all my other fur kids, says even though she is young, she's doing excellent. She weighs 1lb 12ozs. And everything else checked out perfect!

Everything about her is truly entertainment for DH and I. She hops around like a bunny. She rules over my two Boxers already. It's just so hillarious to see this little puppy have so much personality. I love her and wouldn't trade her for anything.

Thanks everyone on YT for all your wonderful threads and advice with informing me on this wonderful breed!

Here are some pictures from this weekend......
Attached Thumbnails
Phoebe is HOME!!!!-img_0046-1.jpg   Phoebe is HOME!!!!-img_0063-1.jpg   Phoebe is HOME!!!!-img_0080-1.jpg   Phoebe is HOME!!!!-img_0087-1.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!