View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 11:09 AM   #13
crycket27
Yorkie Yakker

Well that made me smile, thank you so much. You should just meet my Bailey in Person. He is the most sweetest ball of joy. He is always chillin like Bob Dylan. He has the "whatever happens happens" kind of attitude. Not scared of nothing or nobody, not hyper at all, (except treat time). But all the while, still has that chillin laid back kind of style. He loves to dance for me. And poor baby is always called "Fat Boy". Aww, I miss my babies so much. I work full time during the day, and this is where I go to keep them in my mind during each day I work. Gracie.... She is very timid, very sweet, but scared at times...(still don't know what to do about that) Shes 5 lbs, My Bailey is 9.5 lbs. Gracie likes to literally be held like a baby, and passed along to others like a teeny baby. She's so spoilt.... So very princess-like. Its amazing how different their personalities are. And I've had the love of Yorkies since I was 16 yrs of age. I am just now getting my Yorkies at the age of 28. Because I finally said Im dedicating some money for the babies that have lived in my heart since I was a child. I cry over them, and how much I love them. Just cry out of nowhere for how happy they make me. No dog has ever done this, except my Prissy. She was a mixed Yorkie, Pug, Chihuahua, all into one. Lost her a year ago. (had her since I was 15)
Anyways, sorry for rambling on and on... But I know you are going to feel a different love in your heart when you get your baby. I had the advantage of getting 2. I bought one, and my boyfriend said we need to buy her a boyfriend. So we did...
Anyways... enough rambling. Point is, is that I love my babies, and best not nobody tell me they aint what they are anymore, cause I am liable to hurt someone...lol, jk... (maybe not??)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!