View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #11
Natsky
Yorkie Yakker

Bailey is the kind of Yorkie that reminds you of why a person just can't have one Yorkie. A doggie owner could only dream of having a dog so cute!!

Your Vet may be a bone head, but if he is a good vet I'd stick with him...but if he starts taling about wanting to judge dogs tell him to keep his day job!

Seriously though, I know that hits a sore spot, but don't lose your vet over a silly mistake like that. As long as he has a good relationship with your furry babies and can communicate well with you he'll make a fine vet.

Bailey is honestly the sweetest looking, most adorable puppy doggie. I don't have my sweetie yet, Stacy's workin' on it, but I can only hope my little dog will grow to be as cute as your Bailey, he has perfect yorkie looks.

About that woman though....I STILL cannot figure out what would posess these people to make snide remarks about another persons dogs. I just think that is so rude!! I woulnd NEVER, EVER say something about another persons dog and I just can't imagine what these people are thinking. Everyone is always sharing stories about people picking on their dogs in public and I just want to know where you all live because I've never heard of anything so rude! When people try to say mean things about your dogs, just laugh at them , becuase that is honestly the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

((((((Bailey)))))
Natsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!