View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 07:43 AM   #13
Stitches29
My Little Magwad

Default Hi Tot

I'm the last person to guide you on crate training. I thought I had the smartest puppy in the world. Would sleep all night (I thought). I was washing her blankie one day and noticed it was wet. Her crate area is only 10X13. Now I leave her crate door open all the time. During the day she takes her naps in there. I take her out as soon as she wakes, eats and after play. At night I still leave the crate door open, but put down a tee tee pad. She is only 10 weeks old. When I ask her if she needs to tee tee, she beats me to the door. She just is so quiet. She wouldn't even yipe in her crate. So, I guess I will continue to do this for now. It's working fine. I get up around 2AM and take her outside to tee tee. I put her back in the kitchen and she gets up around 6AM. I have a baby gate up also on th kitchen opening. She has her crate, food, water and toys in the kitchen. She seems well adjusted and very happy in her surroundings. After her evening meal, and her last poo for the day--we bring her into the den and have playtime and school. She alreadys sits, stays and comes on command. I wish you luck with your baby. I am beginning to believe what works for some doesn't always work for others. It the same as raising a human baby. Not everyone raises theirs the same.
Stitches29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!