View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 10:04 AM   #1
crycket27
Yorkie Yakker

Embarassed Mad! Sad! Confused?

To be honest, I can't tell you what I am feeling in my mind. Let me just briefly tell you what happened to me and my Bailey over the weekend.

They had their Vet appt. this weekend. It was a new Vet office. Took them in there, it was time for them to get their rabies & updated shots, and I had to get their advantix for the summer. Anyways, My lil Gracie Lou has 2 kanines on each side of her lower jaw (totalling 4). I mentioned that to him, she is 6.5 months old. He said wait another 2 months before he may have to pull the front showing ones. So as we are just randomly talking about them, I jokingly say:
"Yeah everyone jokes and says my Gracie is mixed w/ something, they do it to get to me, because I spent so much on her, and mostly everyone ooohhhs and ahhhhs at my Bailey because they say he just looks like a lil stuffed teddy bear"

After that, he stops dead in his tracks and looks at me with a raised eyebrow, and says:
"Well you need to not worry about your Gracie being mixed, I can tell you that she is 100% Yorkie all the way!! You need to be worried about your Bailey, I cant guarantee you, but I have my strong doubts that he is 100% yorkie, because of the shape of his head, his ears aren't standing and he is rather big for his dog class"

I begin to not be rude but inform him of my researching and advising him, there are many yorkies whose ears don't stand, and who are bigger in size than most. And Baileys head isn't all that big, he just has a ton of hair already.

So as I leave, all my concern for Gracie has now turned onto my Bailey. Is it possible he can't be full Yorkie? I got the AKC papers on him and all, I seen his mommy & daddy, and I seen his 1 brothers and 2 sisters. How or what on earth do I do? I need to know, its been a rough few days for me. I love my Bailey all the same, nothing will ever change that. Nothing at all! But imagine you fount out your Yorkie was a Yorkie Poo or something? Its a ball of mixed Thoughts. Just wondering what yall think? Here are some pics of him again.... Thanks to all of ya!
Attached Thumbnails
Mad! Sad! Confused?-fl020024.jpg   Mad! Sad! Confused?-bl3.jpg   Mad! Sad! Confused?-611734075_l.jpg   Mad! Sad! Confused?-612242808_l.jpg  

Last edited by crycket27; 06-05-2006 at 10:08 AM. Reason: none
crycket27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!