Thread: Butchered!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
icy
YT Addict

Cry Butchered!!!!

I took Brownie to the groomers this past weekend and I told them I wanted a puppy cut. She had a full length coat and now that it's nearing summertime, I thought I should take some off. Our temperature highs were in the 30's (celsius) this past week.

LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO HER!!!!

As soon as I took a look at her, I was mortified . I didn't know what to say. Usually, these people are really good and I have been going to them for over a year. They said, "Everyone's cutting their dog's hair like this". I told them this wasn't just anyone's dog, she was my baby.

Brownie was so upset she wouldn't even look at herself in the mirror. She whined all night, and I mean ALL NIGHT. I turn on the a/c at home and now she sits there shivering and so I have to put a light sweatshirt on her, which defeats the purpose of why I had her cut in the first place.

I asked her if she wanted to go to work with me today, which usually she races me to the door, but today, she hid under the sofa. I guess she's self-concious and wanted to stay home. Good thing I'm pet sitting my friend's chihuahua (Brownie hates her) and they can keep each other company.
Attached Thumbnails
Butchered!!!!-small-brownie-head.jpg   Butchered!!!!-small-shaved-brownie-1.jpg   Butchered!!!!-small-shaved-brownie.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!