View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 07:40 PM   #12
shwbabygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

we use only pee pads because i just cant stand the fact of Bo going on the grass...i know thats stupid but i am very protective of him...and besides that my hubby drives a truck and me and Bo go with him and it is hard enough for him to have to stop for us to potty there would be no way to train him in the truck having to stop so much for a puppy they go alot.....so the pads worked great for us at home and in the truck and i carry his bag with me where ever we go and we have pads and if he needs to go i just take him to a place where he feels comfy and put his pad down and he uses it right away....he is 5 months and he has been trained since we brought him home at 8 weeks with very few accidents so i have been very lucky with that.....the first time he peed when we brought him home was on his pad and i gave him a treat and acted like he done something REALLY REALLY good (which he did lol) and ever since then no probs he loves to pee so he can get a treat lol...but over al i think it is just what ever works and is best for you. it is different for everyone.
shwbabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!