View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 11:42 AM   #13
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Nope I have never given him any meds whatsoever. I do have aspirin in the house for an older dog we have that has arthritis. I just got to looking in his mouth and he is missing a baby tooth. He had 2 that just wouldn't fall out. I am wondering if maybe that would have cut his throat if he had swallowed it. Would explain why he wouldn't bark when we came home that night. Like I said he is back to normal and acting like himself.

I am still going to call the vet in the morning. They aren't open on the weekends and our town is too small for an emergency vet. Our vet closes at noon every day and is closed on thursday and the weekends. I would have taken him friday but my DD had a docs appointment. As much as I love him my daughter comes first.

Thanks for the help and all of the suggestions. I know I can rule out any kids of medication. I really think this has a lot to do with his tooth now that I see it is gone. Plus he has been chewing on a rawhide bone. So if his throat was cut then that could have made it worse. Oh and nope he has never had Greenies. After hearing all of the horror stories I refuse to by them. Thanks again.
Emmsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!