View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Sad Stressed out pup!

Thursday my baby got sick. He threw up one time and it was spit with blood mixed in it. Then later that night his stools were really tarry. It wasn't runny looked normal except for the color. He acted like he felt bad and of course I babied him like crazy! On Wed. we had to leave him for a long period of time. He goes just about everywhere with me and really hates it when we leave him behind. I did notice on Wed. when we got back he wouldn't bark. He was still running around and was very excited to see me like always. My vet was closed on Thurs. and I couldn't take him Friday because my DD had a doctor's appointment as well. By Friday he started acting more like his normal self.He also pooped a normal color and hasn't gotten sick anymore since Thursday. Today it is like everything is back to normal.

Has anyone ever gone through this before? I have been told that he could have worked himself up into a frenzy because we left him behind. They say that stress can cause their stomachs to bleed. I also went and bought some new dog food that might be easier on his stomach. I bought Nutro NATURAL CHOICE® CHICKEN MEAL, RICE & OATMEAL FORMULA .So any thoughts?

Michelle
Emmsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!