View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 04:22 AM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddie-Rudy-Mom
Got home from Walmart and let the gang out and was messing around with same of my plants. Rudy is my shadow. Have a small rod iron fence around part of my patio and hung some bird houses off it. They had the nest in the bird house, before I knew it they were on his face and he was shaking his face and running like a mad yorkie. I was chasing him scream at the other 3 so they wouldn't get stung. Rounded them all up and rushed Rudy to the vet, called on the way and they were waiting for me. He was crying and rubbing all over the seats. Doc gave him a couple of shots and with in 30 minutes he was better. He is not himself tonight, Doc said he would be drowsy. Have used a whold can of spay to kill the wasp. Down here in SE Texas they have been terrible.
OMG !!!!!!!!!! That's AWFUL and is he ok today ? You must have been FREAKING OUT ! They can cause allergic reactions !! POOR POOR BABY ...I cringed reading this....Thank you so much for the heads up - I'm always walking my yard but will again today looking for nests ! That had to really hurt that poor little guy

The girls are sending LOTS AND LOTS OF SMOOCHIES TO Rudy ....and we hope he feels better today. OUCH !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!