View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #42
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Ok... I just had to chime in here!!!

Me being the girl with every lip plumper ever made in my make up bag!!!

I like the Lip Fusion... I carry it with me along with my favorite plumper!!! I sometimes rotate the two throughout the day if I really want to traumatize my lips!

Lip Injection is nice if you want an Instant fix... like a... OMG there is that guy I have not seen since high school and I might not ever see him again!!! Hurry and slap some on!!! But only stick around for 30 to 40 minutes... cause it wears off that fast!

The Lip Injection Extreme is a much longer lasting deal... but you have to use it for a month before the real results are achieved... No real instant gratification... but you do get instant plumping... it just deflates quickly... but builds up over time!

Lip Venom is the same deal... a quick fix... but very sting like.... its like french Kissing a bumble bee! Not exactly the tingle I enjoy.... and as quickly as it came... its gone... and leaves a very red ring around your mouth... it looks like you've been sucking on a muffler and burned your mouth!

Perricone has one... but it sucks. I did not really see any results!!

My absolute favorite!!! and I gave 20 full size clear tubes out at Christmas along with 20 Lip shaped Make up bags with Tiny Tubes in all the colors... they were gift sets... (Sophora had them for Holiday.. they were so cute!!!!)

CITY LIPS!!!!

I have never before used anything as good as City lips!!! and I have tried plenty!! I have also tried a few since and none have been good enough for me to stop using city lips! It does not migrate outside my lip line and make my skin outside my lips red, it really plumps the hell out of my lips!!! like serious volume!!! and lasting results!!! And when you use it over a period of time the results stay! And take it from me... they really do!!! My little sister called me up frantic once begging me to over night her a tube!!! She had run out a week prior and she swore her lips were deflating!!! Even a friend at work had asked her if she was feeling ok... She looked a little off... but couldn't put her finger on it!!! lol it was her lips!!! They were disappearing! She is so dramatic! But she too swears by it! And as fun as the colors are and they are a nice little boost! The best results are to be had with the clear treatment! morning and night!

Its the best 29 bucks I ever spent on my lips! I have been using it for about a year and a half now... I go through a tube every month.... but I am obsessive!!! I lay it on!! But you know what... I just ran into a friend who had not seen me in 4 years.. since before I moved away.... and she gave me the eyebrow and asked me who did my lips and eyes! I thought she was complimenting my makeup... but then I realized I wasn't wearing any!!! I just has gloss and sunscreen on!!! lol Hey, good sun care and eye cream go along way.... and a little City Lips doesn't hurt every now and then.

Plump away!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!