View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 05:31 PM   #14
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylabelle
Hi I am a college student attending East Carolina University. I am a junior and in dire need of a favor. I want a yorkie so bad, I have already sent some man in africa 2000 dollars for a yorkie I was supposed to recieve last August and am still waiting on. So I really cant afford another one. Is there anybody who has a puppy for free or under 300 dollars. I am willing to drive and if you have more I have friends who want to buy also. I have wanted a yorkie since i was a little girl and the one time I try to buy one I get scammed. so if there is anybody out there that can help me or no somebody who can help me please contact me at ldf0829@mail.ecu.edu. Thank you
Sorry that you got scammed. Can I give you a bit of advice..I would wait on the pup until you finish school. You are going to be way too busy to want to house break a puppy. Not only that you are not sure where life is going to take you once you finish. I would recommend 1) saving up, 2) searching out breeders and 3) generally waiting until school is over. These small breed dogs can run you as far as care so you might want to hold off a bit.

Sorry Hon...I dont' want to rain on your parade. Be very wary of sending anyone cash via western union. If you do still want to buy look around locally so you can see what you are going to get and see how the dog is cared for.

Good luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!