View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 12:40 PM   #1
stinky
YT Addict

Angry Can a vent a bit?

Okay, I would like to take this one opportunity to use YT at an outlet to vent. My job/family is driving me insane! My little brother and I work for my parents and I admit, working for Mom and Dad has its advantages but for the most part it is incredibly stressful and personal. People tell me that we are a very “angry” family, that at any given time, one of us is marching around in a black cloud. Okay, so we are hot headed. Things have just been too much.

An employee has stolen over $1000 from the shop over the course of a few weeks and the stress has been mounting. Today my Mom exploded on me and said it was my fault for not having my office more secure. She then left for Chama; she does that when she’s really pissed. My Dad is constantly barking at everyone, (I say barking, because is it yelling if it’s the tone of voice he uses for everything?) and I get the impression he thinks everything I do is wrong. Nothing I do to him has value. He disapproves of everything, and I swear, my life is SO tame. If he is in my office he will literally oversee and instruct me on EVERTHING I do, like I haven’t been doing this for the past four years. I’m serious, even something as simple as using my copier comes with instructions.

I know I should be grateful to have such a good job, and work with the people I love. I just feel like I want to scream.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!