View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 08:25 AM   #2
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine
My Brother's Bestfriend's Dad got a yorkie. & My brother's Bestfriend told me what had happened was , the dad put him on the sofa just to get something and Rocky jumped off and broke one of his front legs! the people at the vet's at first x-rayed the wrong body part, and then they just found out yesterday that he needs surgery.

the surgery is going to cost $3500 dollars and im sure they don't have that all up front..since they just bought Rocky on Tuesday. i was wondering is there anyway they can get help paying for the surgery like through rescue groups or something?

i feel terrible for the little guy, he's only 4 months old.. I'm hoping they can get help for the surgery, so that they don't "exchange" him.. or sell him or something :-k
please send prayers their way! and any advice i can pass along would be great.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he feels better soon.

Our local humane society does a lot of procedures a lot cheaper than what vets normally charge. I would either check into that or call around different vets and try to get a ballpark figure of what the charges might be.

There may even be a vet somewhere that may take some off the bill for voluntering. I have heard of this before not sure where all it may be available at. I would also check to see if any vets would offer a payment plan.

Sorry I wish I could be of more help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!