View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 06:05 AM   #9
Bailey's Peeps
Senior Yorkie Talker

Another thing, Kristi - Patti is absolutely right! There is no amount of financial contribution to a family that can match the love and the time that they receive from a full-time Mom. I'm of an age where the majority of my contemporaries had full-time Moms. My daughters were blessed to have a Mom who was always there.

I know times are changing. My heart breaks for single Moms, for whom every day is a struggle to balance the material needs of their household, the emotional needs of their children, and their own needs for personal or professional fulfillment. Even in two-parent households, the financial pressures these days to bring in another income are enormous.

So, if you can get this enterprise off the ground to contribute to whatever financial and emotional needs you have - while staying at home to care for your family - I can only say God Bless You. It will certainly be tough at times. Just caring for a family is tough enough, but you sound like the kind of lady that will take on what you have to. You will be in my prayers
Bailey's Peeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!