Thread: Off to Italy...
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 AM   #1
Thorsmomma
I Love Thor
Donating Member

Default Off to Italy...

Hey everyone! I wish I had hours, and I mean I need lots of them to catch up here! I miss YT, mostly I miss Thor. I mean I really really miss him.
I've been gone a little over two weeks now and I am having a blast. I am waiting around for the ferry that leaves Greece in a few hours and its headed to Italy.
Guess what? I met someone on one of the Islands!!! He is a fireman, and so so fabulous! We went our separate ways, but we decided to meet up again in Italy! I am SO excited.
I am getting really tan! I am parting too much, and have seen the most amazing beaches and water, ruins, towns small and large, and have met the most amazing people. So basically I am still having a blast.
I can't wait to see my little boy, but until then, he is having a great time with my parents and enjoying life. He hasn't even had to have a bath since I've been gone so I'm sure he's in doggie heaven!!

I hope everyone is well, and enjoying their summers. I hope everyone's yorkies are well too. Gosh I feel like I am missing out on soo much. Take care everybody. I will post pics as soon as I can!

Hannah

The boys on DOGSTER
Thorsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!