View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 10:32 PM   #6
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKiPie
about whether or not to try to pursue this business. I absolutely love sewing dresses for my sweet tiffany... there are just so many sites out there already. I have been wanting to start a business like this for a really long time... I am a stay at home mom and i dont feel like I contribute anything to the family... or that i am accomplishing anything.. This has been a dream of mine for a while and now that i am so close i am scared to death!
I have the site almost finished... im just nervous that i wont be good enough..
(i must get more emotional the later it gets)
Hi Kristy, first of all let me tell you that you contribute more to your family being a stay at home Mother you are accomplishing everything. Don't knock yourself down on doing what you are doing, you have the most important job in the world. Mothers are so important and so are Dad's. I don't see a thing wrong with you wanting to do sewing for precious pets and it would be a lot of fun at the same time you would be home caring for your little one too. If this is a dream of yours, all I can say is go for it, big time. Don't be scared you will do great and Tiffany would be a perfect model for you. Please let us all know when you have your site up. What are you going to name it? I sew for Baby Blessing and she loves to wear everything and there are so many folks getting yorkies, a young one being a perfect age to introduce them into dressing stylish I have been trying to talk my daughter in law to go into her own business, she paints beautifully, and told her to do murals for business's something she could do while the boys are in school. Please keep positive
thoughts about the role of a Mother, Mothere's are priceless. God Bless you as you get started in your new venture with sewing.
Patti ~~Baby Blessing~~

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 06-01-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!