View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #1
Bimmer
Yorkie Yakker

Default Bimmer's back.... with diahhrea

Been a while since I've stopped by the YT forum. How is everyone doing?

We've made it out of infant-hood with Bimmer and he's now, gosh, SEVEN months old! For those who don't remember, I didn't think he'd live to see three months. He's now up to a hefty TWO pounds and everything has been fine since my last visit.

Unfortunately, he's now come down with a case of upset stomach. I can hear it growling and he's not eating his normal amount of food. About every fourth poo he's had what I can only describe as "soft serve". I know, shame on me for being nasty. He hasn't had full-on runny stuff, but its certainly not the firmer stool we're used to. Also, I've noticed that after he poos, he usually walks two steps and sits down real fast and then wheels his head around to his ass like something's eating at him.

Other than these occasional moments in the last week, he's been perfectly normal with his potty training and playtime behavior. I'm kind of stumped, honestly. I've given him a small amount of Pepto when his stomach has acted up and that's taken care of the problem for about 24 hours, then I hear his tummy growling again the next night.

Anyone have any clues as to what might be causing it? We haven't changed his diet one bit, though I did take him out on the deck last Saturday and he appeared to be eating the grass like a buffet. I figured if that was the cause he'd surely be over it by now.

If no one here has any ideas or suggestions, I'm going to run him by the vet tommorrow afternoon. After all we've went through with him, I hate paying $160 to have someone incorrrectly guess at his problems again (don't even start me!)

Bimmer's Dad
Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!