View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 10:21 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Love red98vett Your my HERO!

Girl! I cant even tell you how excited I am right now!!!!

There are no words to really explain it!!!

I just don't think i am going to give you the kind of credit you really deserve!!

WOW! I got my package today from www.alldaychemist.com and all I can say is WOW!

Let me break it down for you!!!

I take two drugs, Topamax and Wellbutrin.

Topamax runs me 321.72 for a 30 days supply at Wallmart! There is no generic available in the United States.
(thats the cheapest place in town)
Wellbutrin runs me 92.78 for 30 days and thats the generic... the brand name would be 181.62!

So every thirty days I cough up $414.50 Thats a pretty big chunk of change if you ask me!!! But I take it for Migraines... well, to prevent getting them... and its the best therapy I have ever been on! I love it! It works! So I pay it!

But not any more thanks to red98vett. She is my new HERO!!!! She turned me on to the above mentioned website and wow! I'll admit, i was VERY skeptical at first, but I figured, what the heck have I got to lose??? I'm throwing money away every month anyway! Whats the worst thing that could happen?? I place a small order and I get taken?? I'm getting taken every time I walk into Wallmart for my meds now! lol So I ordered a 30 day supply of both meds....

60 topamax cost 41.10 (I take them twice a day)

60 Wellbutrin cost 32.28 ( I take them twice a day)

Thirty days of migraine prevention therapy costs me $73.38

Add the shipping $29.90 and my grand total is $103.28

Thats like a 75% savings!!!! I now have an extra $311.22 every month!!!! And I'll save even more when I start ordering more than one month at a time and save on shipping costs!!!

I just don't even know how to thank you enough!!!!

And for those of you who are wondering... cause I know you are.... YES! its really the same medication!!! My Wellbutrin is a totally dif color and shaped slightly dif, but I took it and its totally the same stregnth and same drug...

and the Topamax... The one that has no Generic... Made by Johnson & Johnson... I was floored to read the packaging and find that the drugs I was shipped are "Manufactured by CILAG AG Schaffhausen, Switzerland and marketed in India by... You guessed it!! Johnson & Johnson! The tablets are Identical to the ones I am taking now... right down to the brand stamps on them.... TOP on one side and 100 on the flip side... its the same fricken pill! I love it! Its just packaged a bit differently!!!!

I love you red98vett!!! I could just KISS you!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Everyone else!!! Go and Check it out! Its so for real! Even if the prices seem unreal... its for real!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!