View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #6
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELELI
Hello everyone . I am new to this Forum and wanted to say hello.

My little Eli went to heaven on 1/25/06 this year and it has been so hard. It's been 4 months now and I seem to be grieving more now. I guess I was trying to be strong when he first passed. It has been so hard and I have been so lonely.
I had Eli for 13 years, and I am having a hard time imagining him not being with me.

Just wanted to share.
Hi, I am so sorry for what you are going through, so glad you have found this site, please come and talk about your feelings and share your joys about Eli with us here, the picture of him is adoreable. We lost our Cassie last November 5th, having her almost eleven years, that was one of the longest hardest nights of my life and it only seems like yesterday. I still cry and miss her terribly. God had her on loan to us until her time would be up to go to a special place HE has for all, what a gift she was to us to have and love all those years, and knowing that we gave her back to HIM has comforted me and given me a peace within. I pray that you will soon come to feel the peace within your heart and also the time will come that you may think of getting another yorkie. We did, and am so thankful we didn't wait too long.
They each hold a special place within our hearts. You will always treasure being blessed to have had Eli, I know I do with Cassie and am thankful God chose to place her in our loving care for her life time here on earth. I bet Cassie was among the first of many to greet Eli and that he and her were taking turns giving the Lord tons of yorkie kisses, our loss's in life aren't easy they are so difficult but God will supply us with our needs, along with the assurance that HE now has them in HIS keeping. I believe HE helped us to decide we needed another yorkie, Baby Blessing, and she is truely helping us cope better. Please post and keep in touch with everyone here you will find this is the most caring site of folks. We look forward to your future postings.
Patti and Jack ~~Baby Blessing~~
RIP Precious Eli = God has you in HIS care.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!