View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 09:15 PM   #3
Dan & Corinne
Inactive Account

Idenise,

I'm so happy to hear you are on your way to find less sorrow and more happiness in your heart. Your mother was truly a remarkable woman and she has been rewarded in Heaven. We don't understand why some people is made to suffer so much while on this earth. But I do know they have an eternity of living in Gods Glory. She must be so proud of you.

Patti (Baby Blessing) is truly a "Blessing" to us all. She has the wonderful gift to express her empathy for those of us in need. Her word are an echo of our hearts, she is able to take our emotions and show us how to put it in perspective towards healing. Her words are guided and anointed by Jesus's Hand and Love for each person she can reach out to.

With Patti, I feel like I have a second mom. I know when she reads my word, she can see what I didn't write and is not afraid to ask or give comfort. She will not scold or give unwanted advise. Not an ill word will she type.

Please include Patti & Jack in your daily prayers for Jack's healing and a long life together surrounded by happiness and love.

There is a beautiful Memorial Poem she had written and shared with us on Yorkie Talk. If you haven't read it yet here is the link to her thread:
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42648

God Bless You Patti & Jack
I Love both very much!

Corinne York
Dan & Corinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!