View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #4
Chel
Yorkie Yakker

Welcome!! I am a newbie too, but it doesn't take long to just get hooked... There are some wonderful people in the YT group... I am so sorry about your loss. We love these little ones so much. They depend on us and change our lives forever. I have been where you are and it just takes time my friend.. Not that you will really ever stop hurting cause you will miss your little Eli always, but the greive changes... I lost my Tara after 18 1/2 years, she was like a child to me. The last 2 years of her life were a labor of love for me. Sometimes I look back on it know and wonder how we did it. She was a fighter and I was not going to give up on her. It really took me about a year to be able to really come to grips with the change of not having her. It was a long time before I could talk about her without just breaking down.. I only wish I knew about this wonderful YT place then... We will try to luv on you and help you!!! I did end up getting a new baby and she is wonderful in her own ways.... There is just something about these little furbabies we call Yorkies... Maybe someday you will be ready and another special one will be lucky to have you... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you start feeling better...
Chel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!