View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
BacisMom
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Test Came back positive

I recently have posted a thread about my new pup having ringworm.

Its been over two weeks and neither my cat, fiance, or I have gotten any lesions on our skin so I have been starting to become hopeful that it wasn't ringworm.

The vet called today. and it is.

They said to keep putting the ointment on him like we have been. Does any place like petco or petsmart sell medicated shampoo or do any of you know of anything over the counter i can get. I am going to my vet in a week or so am going to ask him to prescribe something.

The other problem is my cat has now been more friendly and wants to play with my puppy. I dont know how to keep them apart especially since i work. I am afraid the cat is going to get it and they are so much harder to confine. I live in an apartment so there isnt really a downstairs or upstairs i can confine her to. I just don't want it to keep spreading umungst all of us.

My heart hurts and I dont know why. I know this is curable but it is so hard to get rid of. I have the option of returning him, but now i have growned to attatched. We have had him for over three weeks. anyone with advice please help.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!