Thread: Guilty!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 06:22 PM   #6
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

I work full time and have to leave Hobbs at home all by himself during the day. When we first got him, my husband was able to stay at home with him all day, so he got really spoiled. Now that we are both working full time, we have been feeling really guilty about having to leave Hobbs at home all alone all day. It really took some adjustment for Hobbs, too, because he was not used to being left alone. We do come home for an hour every single day for lunch. I think that it really helps to break up the day for him. I would definately suggest trying to come home during lunch if you are able. We have also decided to get another yorkie! I have heard from so many people that it really helps to have two so they can keep each other company. But don't feel guilty about being a working mother! There are lots of working mothers on YorkieTalk!!! Besides, I know for sure that Hobbs sleeps 90% of the time that we're gone during the day. He is always yawning and stretching when we come home for lunch and when we get home in the afternoons, like he has just woken up from a nap. WELCOME! Please keep us updated on what you decide to do.
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!