View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 08:22 AM   #25
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren
A good friend of mine just had it done in October and is very pleased with the results. I don't remember her mentioning a great deal of pain following the surgery so I guess it was tolerable. She did say however, that her insurance wouldn't cover it unless she went down to a C cup (I think she was a DD before). She keeps telling me that I should get it done (I'm a 34DD) but my back pain isn't from their size--it's from carrying heavy bags, files, therapy materials, etc. to and from work. Besides, if I lost 10 pounds, they would go down to a D cup, which I'm comfortable with. So I just need to get some will power and stop eating so much ice cream

You're lucky in that respect whenever I've lost weight it has never been in my boobs every where else but.

How many of you women that has been on the pill gained weight in your boobs? The last male gyno. that I went too basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about that being on the pill doesn't make you gain weight in your boobs it's just an old wise tale. I said excuse me but, are you a woman and have you ever had to take birth control pills I think not. That was the last time I ever went to a male doctor.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!