View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 08:16 AM   #24
bchgirl
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzymammabee
My SIL is a 42DD and she had the reduction. She went down to a Full C. She was in pain for a while maybe a week or two if I remember quite frankly but she is super happy. Her husband didn't like the surgery because he was very fond of his buddies but she was in a lot of pain. She was a bit dissapointed because she though it was pretty much what also made her look a tad heavy....but it wasn't the only thing that made her heavy. So afterwards she had the realization that she needed to loose some weight as well. Anyhow the reduction went well...and the doctor lifted her sweater puppies as well . Her hubby was happy with the after results and told her it was like looking at a new set.

If you need them and want them then go for it. Just be prepared for a bit of discomfort afterwards but in the long run it's definitely worth it.

You can send some of it my way when it's done...lol. Too bad you can't recycle it...lol. Big bucks there girls.
Holy smoke...bizzybee and I have the same sister in law. Ditto every comment. Her hubby wasn't too happy with the idea either....so she told him....look you place a 5 pound bag of potatos on each of your shoulders and carry them around all day...then we'll see HOW you like it. They removed literally 5 pounds from EACH boob...she's still a very healthy C cup....which I will never be....cause some of you got all the boobies when they were handing them out.
bchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!