View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 10:46 PM   #4
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn125
The only thing I cook for my pups is chicken. I usually boil a whole chicken or whatever cut I find on sale (thighs sometimes). I let it cool and seperate the meat and put it in the food processer with some of the broth from cooking it and chop it into little bits. I bought little clear plastic cups with matching lids at Smart & Final. I put 1/4 cup of the minced chicken and broth in each cup and stack them in the freezer. I can put the little cups right from the freezer into the microwave to defrost each night. I mix one little cup of chicken with dry food and split it between my two yorkies and larger dog. They all three love it. A whole chicken usually makes enough for about 3 weeks for the three dogs.
I freeze broth liquids also steamed veggies in the large ice cube trays and empty them into freezer bag to later be put with whatever. That is what I am going through now (whatever) never knowing what Baby Blessing will eat since that bad episode with the dry food. I sure hope soon she will get back onto the dry food, today she had a bit of dry food (she wouldn't touch it unless it had the cottage cheese on it.) I managed to get her to eat a bit more about an hour ago fixed same way. Patti
Hopefully she will do better soon, her eating habit now is a worry to me.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!