View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 05:38 PM   #14
Annadoodle
A Yorkie Touched My Heart

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chel
Hi All,

Jazz's surgery went well. I spoke with the Doctor this afternoon, he said she did well during the surgery. He stated that her leg was pretty bad, but that he felt good about how he was able to do her repair. They were not able to pull her baby teeth that are left as they are in to tight and they did not want to continue to keep her under the anesthetic as long as it would have taken to pulled them... I am dissappointed only as this means another "procedure", but I am very appreciative that they were cautious rather than risky with this approach. The doctor said that he was concerned due to her small size.... I checked on her this evening and she was still groggy, but she was resting in her kennel. I hope she gets a good nights rest... We miss her terrible tonight. I will get to really ask some questions tomorow about the procedure and all...I will let you know.... Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, they were much needed today. I am so thankful this is over, and now we can focus on recovery. Have a good evening!! Give all your little furbabies hugs & kisses for me
Thanks for the update on your baby....I know you are happy the surgery went so well and now we can focus on recovery! Soon you will be writing us and telling us how great she is doing~
Big hugs to you and her tonight!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!